How to Take the Remedies
Bach® Original Flower Remedies* are simple to take.
- Add two drops of each remedy (maximum of seven remedies) to a glass of water or water bottle. Sip from it as often as you want, but at least four times a day for longer-term issues.
- For convenience when taking several remedies at once (you may combine up to seven different remedies), add two drops of each remedy to a clean, empty 30 mL dropper bottle. Top off with mineral water. If you wish to preserve the remedy, add a teaspoonful of brandy or cider vinegar. From this bottle, take four drops at least four times a day. 30 mL dropper bottles can be bought ready-to-use from your Bach® Original Flower Remedies supplier.
- For immediate use, you can take the remedies undiluted directly from the stock bottle. Just take two drops directly on your tongue, and repeat as necessary.
- When using or mixing in RESCUE®, double the amount. Put four drops of RESCUE® on your tongue, into your glass of water, or into a remedy treatment bottle, rather than two.
Take Bach® Original Flower Remedies as often as needed.
Remember that the remedies are preserved in alcohol. If this is an issue, dilute the remedies or use externally (apply drops to your temples or pulse points). For more information, please contact us.
Always discuss with your doctor before adding anything new to your healthcare regimen. Homeopathy is suitable for adults and children when prescribed by a healthcare practitioner. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, please consult your doctor or midwife. See also: Frequently Asked Questions page.
Always read the label.
* The claims for these products are based on traditional homeopathic practice. They have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration.