No Need To Get Worked Up At Work
It’s an inevitable fact of today’s working culture that we spend the majority of our time in the office with co-workers rather than at home with our families, friends and housemates. But why are so many of us reluctant to invest time and energy fostering genuine relationships with our colleagues?
Maybe irritating habits could be the reason! A recent survey by BACH® ORIGINAL FLOWER REMEDIES* has found that 43% of people said their co-workers had the ability to wind them up while 49% said they thought their colleagues were incompetent.[i] With research showing a positive correlation between the sociability of an office and how productive the people working in it feel[ii], should we strive to make lasting friendships in the office?
While this seems negative, it does seem that the majority of us are happy with our co-worker relationships: 66% feel as though they work well with their colleagues (which rises to 73% in manual workers) and 42% regularly take lunch with their colleagues. 44% are friends on Facebook, the ultimate sign.[iii]
Move towards better relationships at work by considering four offerings from the BACH® ORIGINAL FLOWER REMEDIES line:
- Cherry Plum (for Composure) – Your office worker's annoying habits getting on your nerves? Stay cool and don’t lose control; a calm mind can fuel rational thinking. The positive potential of Cherry Plum is a person who has a serene mind and is able to think and act rationally.
- Impatiens (for Patience) – Co-worker taking too long to reply to emails? Cope diplomatically with irritating problems in a patient manner. Don’t be impatient with the slow pace of people or things. The positive potential of Impatiens is less hastiness in thought and action.
- Centuary (for Assertiveness) – Always saying yes to more work and extra projects? Don’t be scared to say no. Express yourself freely; don’t easily get influenced by the opinions of others. The positive potential of Centaury is the ability to express and defend your own opinions and follow your own path unhampered by the opinions of others.
- Beech (for Tolerance) – Colleagues winding you up? See the good in others and things; be more tolerant and compassionate towards them and don’t be critical. The positive potential of Beech is a sense of compassion towards others.
Balance your emotions and fulfill your potential. The BACH® ORIGINAL FLOWER REMEDIES line is a system of 38 remedies from the maker of RESCUE®. They are the original flower remedies produced according to Dr. Bach’s traditional methods dating back 75+ years, and the only maker authorized by the Bach Centre. Many of the plants are cultivated from the original Bach Centre garden in rural Oxfordshire.
BachRemedies.com | Store Finder www.NelsonsNaturalWorld.com/en-us/us/store-finder
Learn about individual remedies: Guide to the 38 Flower Remedies
[i] A Bach™ Original Flower Remedy survey conducted by Populus on 2,100 UK Adults 10th-11th Dec 2014.
[iii] A Bach™ Original Flower Remedy survey conducted by Populus on 2,100 UK Adults 10th-11th Dec 2014.
* The claims for these products are based on traditional homeopathic practice. They have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration.
# # #
Nelsons is the UK's leading manufacturer of natural medicines, with a long-standing commitment to supplying the highest quality to meet all regulatory and quality standards. A manufacturer of homeopathic medicines since 1860, Nelsons has over 140 years of solid homeopathic experience, and has earned the distinction of being a worldwide leader in their field. If you wish to find out more about Nelsons' business please visit: NelsonsNaturalWorld.com. For U.S. inquiries, you may email USpr@nelsons.net or call 1-800-319-9151.