This handy gel format is sugar free and easy to apply when you're on-the-go.
For babies age 3 months and over.
With a clean finger, apply a pea sized amount of the gel to the sore area on the baby's gums and teeth. Use every 4 hours for up to 6 times a day.
Once opened use within 28 days. Date of first opening.
Do not exceed the stated dose.
If symptoms become worse or do not show improvement after 7 days or if the baby experiences any adverse or unwanted effects, consult a doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner.
Do not give this medicine to the baby if he/she is allergic to any of the ingredients.
Each 1g of oral gel contains the following active ingredients – Chamomilla 12c, Belladonna 12c and Aconite 12c. Also contains water, ethanol, xylitol (E967), Hypromellose, glycerol, xanthan gum.
Keep all medicines out of sight and reach of children.
Do not store above 25°C.
Here are a few FAQs about Nelsons Teetha Teething Gel but please remember before you use any medicines to always read the label/leaflet.
We hope you'll find the answer to your questions below. If not please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- At what age can I start using Nelsons Teetha Teething Gel on my baby?
- Nelsons Teetha Teething Gel should only be used from 3 months plus.
- How much Nelsons Teetha Teething Gel can I give to my baby?
- Teetha Teething Gel can be used every 4 hours for up to 6 times a day; a pea-sized amount of gel should be applied to the sore area.
- Can you use both Nelsons Teetha Granules and Teetha Teething Gel together?
- Provided the baby is over 3 months, a combination can be used. Do not exceed the maximum dose of 6 times a day every 4 hours for the combined products.
- Does Nelsons Teetha Teething Gel contain sugar?
- Nelsons Teetha Teething Gel is sugar free.
- Can I use Nelsons Teetha Teething Gel if my baby has a lactose intolerance?
- Nelsons Teetha Teething Gel does not contain lactose. However, as always, if you have any concerns about the suitability of the product for your child please consult your pharmacist or doctor.
- What is homeopathy?
- Homeopathy is a system of complementary medicine and is suitable for the whole family. In its most basic form, homeopathy is the treatment of a condition with a substance which, when taken by a healthy person, would produce symptoms similar to those shown in the person who is ill. Homeopathy views any symptoms as the body's natural reaction to combat the illness and looks to stimulate rather than suppress the reaction. Homeopathy therefore essentially assists the body to regain positive health by stimulating its own natural forces of recovery.
- Where can I buy Nelsons Teetha Teething Gel?
- Look for Nelsons Teetha in Boots, Asda, Holland & Barrett, Tesco, Sainsburys, Waitrose, Morrisons, Superdrug, as well as all good independent pharmacies and health food stores.You can also purchase Teetha online from Nelsons Homeopathic Pharmacy.
Nelsons Teetha Gel has been the best way to help relieve my little one’s teething pain, it even helped my little girl on some of her toughest days of teething. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with a teething baby! (Laura, Bristol)