Bach Original Flower Remedies
- Registered Bach Practitioner
- Bach Trainer (UK & Ireland)
- Former Module Operator – Bach Flower Remedies – Anglia Ruskin University
- State Registered Nurse
- Registered Clinical Teacher
- Registered Nurse Tutor
- Diploma in Nursing - London University
- BA. Social Psychology - Open University
- Certificate in Education - Leeds University
- Certificate in Experiential Teaching and Learning - Royal College of Nursing
- Certificate in Counselling - skills and theory - Central School of Counselling and Therapy
- Primary certificate in Rational Emotive Therapy
- Diploma in Stress Management -Midland School of Stress Management
- Royal College of Nursing
- Royal College of Nursing Forum for Complementary Therapy
Marion worked for the NHS within the field of nursing for 36 years. With extensive skills in medical nursing and thoracic surgery her career culminated in her appointment as a Senior Lecturer in Nursing at Anglia Ruskin University. Until recently she was involved in part time teaching as a Senior Lecturer for the University, for the Bach Module and Stress Management for the Individual Module on the BSc Complementary Degree Programme.
Her specialist teaching areas include Counselling, Communication, Stress Management, Self Awareness,Assertiveness, Bereavement and the Bach Flower Remedies. Marion has been working both personally and professionally with the remedies for over 17 years. She is a Trainer for Nelsons in England and Ireland and remains active as a Bach Practitioner mainly working at the Helen Rollason Cancer Care Centre which is based in Essex and with clients in her local area of Springfield.
"I would also like to thank Marion for the deep knowledge she passed on to us, for her understanding and warm heart.I could feel that during the course a connection has been made at a profound level. The biggest compliment I could pay to her is that I would like to be like her one day, in my turn passing on the light of Dr. Bach as she did. Many thanks and hope to meet again in future."
"Just a little note... to say 'thank you' sooo very much for your energies and the lovely caring way you taught the level 3 Bach to us all last week! I really felt at ease and easy to learn from your great wisdoms and your style of teaching! I’m glad you were my trainer for level 3 thank you. I know Bach’s work is very close to your heart, as it is mine, and I know too that you are one of Bach’s 'lights' ... and I hope you will always light that way for others, thank you Marion."
This website contains links to other third party websites for which Bach™ Original Flower Remedies is not responsible, nor do we necessarily endorse the content expressed within them. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over the availability of linked pages. Nor does it imply that Bach™ Original Flower Remedies recommends or endorses a particular company.