Bach Original Flower Remedies
- Bach Trainer and Registered Practitioner
- Registered General Nurse
- District Nursing Certificate
- Registered Midwife
- Midwifery Lecturer
- Health Visitors Certificate
- Fieldwork Teacher
- Reflexologist (trained at The Reflexology Centre, Surrey - 1982)
- Dietary Therapist (trained at The College of Dietary Therapy, London - 1985)
- Aromatherapist – Shirley Price School of Aromatherapy
- Certificate in Education (Huddersfield University)
- MSc Complementary Therapies (University of Westminster 1999)
Maggie has worked within the Health Service for over 35 years, where she gained wide experience in Midwifery, District Nursing and Health Visiting within the community. She also spent five years as a hospital based midwife, prior to working as a midwifery lecturer for ten years at Sheffield university. Maggie now works as a freelance lecturer in midwifery and complementary therapies, running specialised courses for midwives and therapists wishing to work in maternity care. She combines this with her own complementary practise. Drawing on her invaluable nursing and midwifery experience, Maggie is keen to provide a holistic approach to health both in her practise and current teaching roles.
This website contains links to other third party websites for which Bach™ Original Flower Remedies is not responsible, nor do we necessarily endorse the content expressed within them. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over the availability of linked pages. Nor does it imply that Bach™ Original Flower Remedies recommends or endorses a particular company.