Bach Flower Essences
- Bach Trainer and Registered Practitioner, 1998
- Diploma in Acupuncture - Northern College of Acupuncture, York, 1996.
- Counselling Skills Certificate - Central School of Counselling and Therapy, London, 1991.
- Samaritans Training - Liverpool, 1992.
- BSc in Biochemistry - University of St. Andrews, 1980.
- PhD in Immunochemistry - University of Oxford, 1986.
After completing her PhD in 1986, Kate took up a lectureship at John Moore’s University in Liverpool where she taught in the biochemistry department for ten years. Although interesting and sometimes enjoyable, Kate never felt that she was fulfilling her purpose in life and in 1993 she started training in acupuncture at the Northern College in York.
Since graduating in 1996, she has set-up three busy acupuncture clinics on Merseyside, one of which is within the NHS. She is an honorary lecturer at Liverpool University Medical School where she teaches about complementary therapies and acupuncture to undergraduate medical students. Kate uses the Bach Flower essences extensively, both for herself and in her practice.
This website contains links to other third party websites for which Bach™ Original Flower Remedies is not responsible, nor do we necessarily endorse the content expressed within them. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over the availability of linked pages. Nor does it imply that Bach™ Original Flower Remedies recommends or endorses a particular company.