Bach™ Original Flower Remedies
- Bach International Trainer
- Bach Foundation Registered Practitioner
- Clinical Hypnotherapist (Introductory Diploma in Hypnotherapy 2003. Diploma in Medical Hypnotherapy 2004)
- Clinical Reflexologist (Diploma in Clinical Reflexology - ITEC – 1997, Practitioners Certificate – 1996, Vertical Reflex Therapy – Booth Method 2004)
- Practitioners qualifications in Spiritual Healing and Reiki and a member of Healers International
- Further and Adult Education Teachers Certificate (City and Guilds – 1998)
- Assessors Certificate (Edexcell - 2002)
Although Clare’s early professional experience was within banking, she has been involved with Complementary therapies since 1981. Bach Flower Remedies were one of the first ‘therapies’ to find her and have been a part of her life since then. She left banking in 1995 as part of a ‘life change’, and trained as a Reflexologist. At this point, she realised that her true path was with Bach, and she trained as a practitioner, qualifying in March 1997. When the Bach Teachers Programme became available, she acknowledged a strong desire to help others find out about and use the Bach remedies. She completed her training in March 2000.
A self-employed complementary therapist since 1996, she has been able to introduce many people to the benefits of the Bach system of healing. She also has experience within adult and further education teaching both in colleges and the community, and in commerce. She has been teaching the Bach Introductory Course privately since 1997, and was able to offer it as a certificated course in 2000. She also teaches the level two training course as a licentiate of NelsonBach.
Clare now works full time with Age UK County Durham as a development worker promoting consultation and involvement. Within this employment she has been able to deliver training courses to increase the confidence of older people and encourage them to speak out and have their views heard.
1) .....thank you for such an amazing course last weekend! You could call it a 'life changing' experience........
2) Thank you for a fabulous Bach Course and ongoing support ....you are one of Earths angels.....
3) Really enjoyed the training - I fitted in with the other ladies and enjoyed working in a group. I appreciated your patience and the way you shared your knowledge. I learnt a lot.
This website contains links to other third party websites for which Bach™ Original Flower Remedies is not responsible, nor do we necessarily endorse the content expressed within them. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over the availability of linked pages. Nor does it imply that Bach™ Original Flower Remedies recommends or endorses a particular company.