BachTM Original Flower Remedies Looks Aa The ‘E-motional’ Rollercoaster That Is Social Media
It is estimated that around 1.2 billion of us now have a Facebook account[i], that’s nearly 20% of the world’s population, and at any point in time over half of us are logged in and active[ii]. As we are constantly being exposed to the ‘online’ social lives of our friends and families, BachTM Original Flower Remedies wanted to delve into the effects sharing our lives online can have on our emotional wellbeing.
With over 350 million photographs being uploaded onto Facebook everyday it seems nothing is safe from being shared online[iii], from photographs of a night out with friends to an instragrammed picture of brunch last weekend. But can our Facebook activity be affecting us and our friends with negativity?
Whether these are emotions or situations you or your friends are guilty of, steer a more balanced emotional path with these situation companions from Bach Original Flower Remedies:
- Jealous of friends updates: For when you feel a touch of the green eyed monster, try Bach Original Flower Remedy Holly if you feel jealous.
- Your friends busy social lives make you feel lonely: Unleash the positive potential of Bach Original Flower Remedy Heather if you find it hard to be alone.
- Disguising true emotions with overly positive updates: If you want to deal with the issues instead of constantly putting a brave face on them, try Bach Original Flower Remedy Agrimony to help you be more open.
- Worried about being photographed in the same outfit: If you feel shy or worried utilise Bach Original Flower Remedy Mimulus.
- Bikini fear from endless summer holiday snaps: If getting into a bikini fills you with dread, swap your sarong with Bach Original Flower Remedy Crab Apple and get your legs out and strut with body confidence.
And if you keep on making the same mistakes on social media utilise Bach Original Flower Remedy Chestnut Bud and move away from those bad habits.
From the makers of RESCUE®, BachTM Original Flower Remedies balance your emotions and allow you to fulfil your potential with the system of 38 flower essences for emotional wellbeing. They are the original flower essences, produced according to Dr Bach’s traditional methods, which date back over 75 years, and many of the plants used originate from the Bach Centre garden in rural Oxfordshire. Suitable for all the family.
Available from Holland & Barrett, most independent pharmacy, health food stores and www.boots.com or www.amazon.co.uk, RRP £6.99. For more information, visit www.bachremedies.co.uk.