FEELING EXAM FRAZZLED?
Keep cool, calm and collected during exam season with RESCUE® REMEDY
Around 3 million students will be sitting exams this summer with a recent study revealing half of pupils have skipped meals and two thirds of those surveyed said they have had trouble sleeping during exam season[i]. The pressure of exams can result in worry and feeling frazzled sending some into panic.
Whilst some exam nerves can be a motivating force it is important to stay on top of exam pressure to get the best mental performance on the day. No matter how much preparation is done there is always the wish for more time to revise, but don’t let worry get the better of you in the exam hall.
Exams can take their toll on your body. What you eat and drink can play a part on performance so make sure the right foods are in your diet to remain calm and focused. Sally Wisbey, Nutritionist (www.sallywisbeynutrition.co.uk) recommends eating poached eggs and smoked salmon on wholegrain toast, sprinkled with chia seeds and served with avocado as the perfect breakfast before an exam. Sally also recommends including the following in your diet:
- Oats as these contain high levels of magnesium and B vitamins making them a great choice for breakfast
- Oily fish such as salmon, trout, sardines and mackerel are all rich in omega 3 fats, a great protein fix for lunch or dinner
- Almonds are rich in magnesium, protein and essential fats making these a great snack
- Water, drink at least 1.5 litres of filtered water a day as lack of fluids can lead to dehydration
- Be prepared for exams and chew your way to a calmer you with RESCUE® Pastilles.
Don’t let your studies get too much to handle and make sure you have RESCUE® as your revision buddy. RESCUE REMEDY formulation is a combination of five Bach™ Original Flower Essences specially blended to provide support in times of emotional demand. The flower essences are Star of Bethlehem, Clematis, Impatiens, Rock Rose and Cherry Plum and it can be used anytime, anywhere and is suitable for all the family.
The pleasant-tasting Pastilles come in Elderflower & Orange, Blackcurrant or Cranberry flavours in a handy snap-fast tin. Please note the Pastilles are not suitable for vegans.
Available from Boots, independent pharmacies and health food stores as well as grocery stores nationwide:
- RESCUE Pastilles - £5.90
- RESCUE REMEDY 10ml dropper - £6.90, RESCUE Remedy 20ml dropper - £9.20
- RESCUE REMEDY 7ml spray - £6.90, RESCUE Remedy 20ml spray - £9.20