WHAT ARE YOU HIDING THIS WINTER?
It may not be your first thought, as the wind and rain lash against the windows, but daring to bare your legs outside of the summer months may be a new winter trend only the bravest of us are willing to try. When winter approaches and we make the move to tights, leggings or jeans, maintaining the perfect pins is often pushed down the priority list. The winter months can become an excuse to relax our beauty regimes, with the once daily exfoliate, shave and moisturise going out the window!
So how do we make sure that our legs remain in tip top condition throughout the winter in case we decide to embrace the 2014 bare leg trend? Take a look at some top tips below to help you get started.
- Moisturise - Using a rich moisturiser overnight can work wonders for undernourished legs allowing you to reveal smooth pins in the morning.
- Exfoliate – Supermodels such as Elle McPhearson swear by exfoliating daily. Dry brushing is also a good option as it helps increase circulation and smooth out any lumps and bumps.
- Tan – Consider a light winter tan, salons are increasing offering different shades of tan depending on the season. A light colour will help cover up any small imperfections.
- Pedicure –Neglected feet need to be shown a bit of love before being revealed and a pedicure is the perfect way to get them back in shape.
- Bruises – Nothing seems to cover an unsightly bruise, not even a light tan, so keep Nelsons Arnicare® arnica cream close at hand to help them on their way.
Nelsons Arnicare arnica Cream is a first aid application, effective for all types of bruises, resulting from injuries, knocks and falls. It contains arnica prepared from the alpine plant Arnica Montana – a topical herbal remedy traditionally used in the symptomatic treatment of bruises.*
Nelsons Arnicare Arnica Cream is priced at £5.09 for 30g or £6.93 for 50g and is available from Boots. Please visit www.arnicare.co.uk for more information. *Always read the label.