‘LADIES, IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CONFIDENCE!’
Let Bach™ Emotional Eating Kit reveal your inner beach goddess this summer
We’ve all been there. You buy a skimpy bikini (or two) before jetting off on holiday, ready to strike a pose by the pool or stroll along the sand like a beach goddess. But upon arrival in sunnier climes self-belief wavers and we end up wrapped up in beach towels, running from sun lounger to pool desperately hoping no-one has notices your wobbly bits, or lack of them.
As Gok says, Ladies it’s all about the confidence! So we’ve come up with some confidence boosting tips to help you feel like a goddess this summer:
1. Expand your beach wardrobe. Towels don’t make the most glamourous of beach wear, so if you know you’ll end up covering up invest in a beautiful kaftan which fits perfectly and matches your swimwear before you go.
2. Flaunt your best bits. If you love your long legs, your slim arms or your perfect décolletage make sure your beach outfit promotes your best bits to maximise your confidence.
3. Strike a pose. Your posture speaks volumes about your confidence. If you are desperately trying to go unnoticed people are actually more likely to notice you for all the wrong reasons. Stand tall, keep your shoulders back and walk slowly to exude self esteem.
4. Fake it. If you are feeling self conscious then adopt a little mental role play. Pretend you are a Hollywood superstar and act that way for the rest of the day. By the end of the holiday you’ll probably find you don’t have to try so hard and your confidence levels have soared.
5. A helping hand. Try using Bach Emotional Eating Kit to help you cope with the emotions surrounding your negative body image, which may be affecting your eating habits and to help you make positive change to your lifestyle in the lead up to your holiday.
Bach Emotional Eating Kit is a set of three 10ml flower essences to give a helping hand with diet and healthy living regimes. It is the first product available in the UK to help with emotional eating. You can create your own individual combination and adapt it to suit your changing moods. The essences are alcohol free and suitable for the whole family.
Bach Emotional Eating Kit includes the essences:
Crab Apple – When you feel unclean or dislike something about yourself, Crab Apple can help you accept yourself and your imperfections. Self acceptance means you are less likely to rely on food to make you feel good.
Cherry Plum – When you fear you might lose control of your diet, Cherry Plum can help you to think and act rationally.
Chestnut Bud – When you find yourself repeating the same dieting mistakes, Chestnut Bud can help you gain knowledge from your experience. This means you are less likely to fall into your old bad habits, for example reaching for food when things get tough.
Bach Emotional Eating Kit costs £11.49 and is available from Boots, Holland and Barrett and all good independent healthfood and pharmacy stores. For more information, visit www.bachremedies.co.uk
- Ends -